It can be very difficult to tell if your child is drinking alcohol, particularly when they don’t want you to find out. However there are some telltale signs to look out for that may indicate that something is up.
- Q. Are they spending increasing amounts of time with new friends?
- Q. Have you met these new friends?
- Q. How well do you know their friends, both old and new?
- Q. How well do you know their friends’ parents?
- Q. Do these parents know your rules about alcohol and do you know theirs?